Monday, September 26, 2011

The Beginning of Madness!

Every story has a beginning and so this is mine, but before I tell you about who I am and why I am doing this, let me share with you what I am going to be posting on this page.

My goal with this space is to post about the things that I see, hear, read and generally experience. Then give you my opinion on the subject and ask you for your thoughts on the subject as well. The ultimate goal is to have an unjudgemental forum for people to be able to share their thoughts and opinions without ridicule. I will *NOT* tolerate hatred in the responses on this page. The first time is the last time that I will allow your posts to be made.

And with that out of the way....

Hello! I am Edwina Robinson, some of you may know me by my middle name, Michelle. I currently reside in Helena, Montana but consider my "home" to be Texas. I spent the beginning of my childhood traveling around to different parts of the country until my 5th grade year when my siblings and I moved to Texas to permanently reside with our maternal grandmother. My family consists of myself, my beautiful son, Landen (who at the time of me writing this first entry is 2 years old), and his father, Ian. We are all animal lovers and have the goal of being able to buy a home within the next few years so that we may expand our family to include dogs and maybe a cat (Ian and I do not paticulaly care for cats but Landen *LOVES* them!). I have a very analitical mind and constantly make lists to help plan and organize everything, that does not however mean that everything in my life is easy or structured!

I have always had an interest in understanding other people. I am a person with an incredibly open mind and it appears that my ability to see past a lot of things is a rare thing in life. Therefore I strive to create controvertial subjects to discuss with other people so that maybe they can begin to learn that underneath it all we are all really the same. If at all possible I will write my topics in a manner so as to not sound offensive, but there are times when the nature of the topic makes it near-impossible to do so.

Because I want you to all have an understanding of who I am and what things make me the way that I am, and how a person with views such as mine can live just as "normally" as the rest of you I will also post some random blogs of activites that I have/have not enjoyed, interesting things that have happened in my life, pictures and/or videos that I believe others might find interesting and because one of my favorite things to do is baking and cooking I will from time to time share meals that I have created and recipes.

I hope that everyone enjoys coming to this place and know that you are welcome to share your thoughts and opinions with me at any time. If you do not feel comfortable sharing on the comments please feel free to send me an email and I will post your thoughts anonymously on the page instead.

**Monday, September 26, 2011. Helena, MT today's high was a warm 79 degrees farenheit.

No comments:

Post a Comment